Internal Quality Assurance Cell
As per the guidelines of University Grants Commission, an Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC) is established for planning, guiding and monitoring post-accreditation Quality Sustenance and Quality Enhancement activities of the college.
The primary aims of IQAC are
1. To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
2. To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
1. Dr. Cibi Komalan (Principal) Chairperson
2. Sri. K C Satheesh College Manager
3. Sri. V S Jainlal Co ordinator.
4. Dr. C M Sreejith NAAC Co ordinator
5. Sri. T S Rajeev
6. Dr. Neelima C A
7. Dr. M G Sanil Kumar
8. Sri. Ajeesh S
9. Smt. Priya S Nair
10. Sri. K V Ganan Administrative Staff
11. Sri. Shaji B S Librarian
12. Sri K V Vinod Alumni
13. Laisa Anil Ward Member
14. Sri. K J Babu PTA President
15. Dr. Krishna Kumar
15. Sri. Ajayakumar V P
16. Jasalna M J Student Representative
17. Sachin K Babu Student Representative